We blend people data and research with strategic expertise to empower organisation leaders to make fact-based people decisions which improves performance and achieves business goals.
- Organisational Structures
- Job Role Definition and Benchmarking
- Labour Market, Geographic and Socio-Economic Research
- Remuneration and Reward Research
- Employee Surveys
- Employer Brand Perception
- Attrition Analysis
- Diversity Benchmarking
- Personality Profiling
- Candidate Experience Surveys
- Post Covid-19 Strategic Insights
Expert presentation and analysis of your workforce and employee data
Research & Surveys
Employee, Candidate and Market research, data collation and insightful reporting
Working with an aspiring world leading construction services business, Cogito provided extensive research to help recruit talent to new locations. Without this research, the organisation’s whole expansion plan would be at risk,...
Cogito were engaged by a global payment solutions business to conduct a research study into the UK contact centre market with specific focus upon 6 UK locations. Our client was experiencing challenges in recruiting contact centre personnel in a saturated and highly...
Ever-growing, household name Client Since opening their first UK stores over 30 years ago, our client maintains their status one of Europe’s leading supermarket retailers. Nevertheless, they remain dedicated in continuing their growth within the industry. While our...
- “The quality of candidate insight has enabled us to engage with high calibre talent for key positions which will support our business growth and the provision of full market maps has further helped us to create future talent pipelines. Their consultative approach and ability to gather and analyse people and market data provided our business leaders with the deep insight required to support them in making the strategic decision to expand our geographical footprint within the UK. We consider Cogito to be a partner who puts our goals first and one which we will continue to work with in the future as key component of our recruitment model.” VP HR – Global FinTech Organisation
- “Operating in a highly competitive market and as a business placing high emphasis on recruiting individuals against our values, it is vital that we work with a partner who understands our organisation, our people and our future. Cogito completely get it; their research and mapping solutions have enabled us to engage with talent we would not normally attract through our traditional recruitment suppliers.” CEO – UK Manufacturing Organisation
- “As a partner Cogito has offered consultative advice to help us shape roles and propositions to ensure that we are able to attract the best and helping us to achieve our goals of reducing headhunt spend, and increasing the overall capability of the people in our organisation to achieve our strategy.” CEO – UK Design Organisation
- “The depth and quality of insight provided by Cogito to assist our search has been exceptional. Their ability to understand not only the skill but type of person we needed gave us full confidence that they were the right partner. The standard of shortlisted candidates was of the highest standard and we look forward to engaging them on future mapping projects” Head of Recruitment – Global Retailer
- “We have benefited from Cogito’s unique approach to support Executive recruitment projects which not only resulted in an improved recruitment service for our hiring managers but also enabled us to reduce recruitment spend and create talent pipelines for future roles “ HR Director – Marine Manufacturer