- Inability to fill critical roles inhibits business growth
- Slow time to hire causes business disruption and productivity / revenue loss
- Poor or inconsistent quality of hires inhibits business performance
- Lack of engagement inhibits business performance
- Talent is attracted to competitors giving them a competitive advantage
- Lack of candidate quality
- Poor staff retention rates
- Low employee engagement
- Poor direct sourcing contact conversions
- Lack of awareness of organisation in external market
- Inconsistent process leading to varying service levels to hiring managers
- Candidate experience not measured leading to potential disenfranchised individuals
- Lack of application volumes
- No internal team, previous team made redundant
- High dependency on expensive recruitment agencies.
- Pressure to pay Premium remuneration and compensation to secure candidates
Our consultative recruitment transformation programme features the benefits gained from a Recruitment Outsource along with the strategic thought leadership of our senior personnel and the dedication and excellence of our recruiters and data analysts.
We will build a recruitment model which will be transferred back to you at the end of the programme, enabling you to gain future benefits and build long lasting candidate relationships. Throughout our tailored programme we provide independent and expert advice, increase the awareness and effective of your employer brand and achieve recruitment success at all levels of the business and across multiple disciplines.
When you work with Cogito you benefit from some of the very best recruitment, employer branding and data analytics experts. We build programmes of work around your needs, applying our passion, skill and experience to transform the way your business conducts recruitment and engages talent.
Ambitious business within the retail industry exploring international expansion Since opening their first store over 30 years ago, our client has established themselves as a leading clothing brand with stores across all corners of UK. Keen to capitalise upon recent...
Government advice upon working from the office has fluctuated throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, this means that for many Employers and Employees knowing what to do has not always been straightforward. Making an individual decision based upon what you think is right...
Home Working is the future! Right? Now that many of us have experienced a greater amount of home working than ever before, we wanted to understand what people felt about it, what they liked, didn't like and what they wanted in the future. 203 individuals from a cross...
Request a Call Back