- Inability to fill critical roles inhibits business growth
- Slow time to hire causes business disruption and productivity / revenue loss
- Poor or inconsistent quality of hires inhibits business performance
- Lack of engagement inhibits business performance
- Talent is attracted to competitors giving them a competitive advantage
- Lack of candidate quality
- Poor staff retention rates
- Low employee engagement
- Poor direct sourcing contact conversions
- Lack of awareness of organisation in external market
- Inconsistent process leading to varying service levels to hiring managers
- Candidate experience not measured leading to potential disenfranchised individuals
- Lack of application volumes
- No internal team, previous team made redundant
- High dependency on expensive recruitment agencies.
- Pressure to pay Premium remuneration and compensation to secure candidates
Our consultative recruitment transformation programme features the benefits gained from a Recruitment Outsource along with the strategic thought leadership of our senior personnel and the dedication and excellence of our recruiters and data analysts.
We will build a recruitment model which will be transferred back to you at the end of the programme, enabling you to gain future benefits and build long lasting candidate relationships. Throughout our tailored programme we provide independent and expert advice, increase the awareness and effective of your employer brand and achieve recruitment success at all levels of the business and across multiple disciplines.
When you work with Cogito you benefit from some of the very best recruitment, employer branding and data analytics experts. We build programmes of work around your needs, applying our passion, skill and experience to transform the way your business conducts recruitment and engages talent.
Our recent project involved a fast-growing business within the Automotive industry. They had a range of roles planned to go live in 2022 and engaged with Cogito to conduct a comprehensive Remuneration Benchmarking project for senior positions. This research supported...
Russell & Bromley are a leading British footwear and handbag retailer that operate 43 stores and two concessions in the UK. Synonymous with expert craftsmanship and fashion-led design, they are a growing business looking to review their current position of...
This project demonstrates our Remuneration & Brand Perception Research's success in providing a business. We engaged with a growing organisation within the Property Development industry that had a range of roles that they plan to make live in 2022. This mix of...
Request a Call Back