- Inability to fill critical roles inhibits business growth
- Slow time to hire causes business disruption and productivity / revenue loss
- Poor or inconsistent quality of hires inhibits business performance
- Lack of engagement inhibits business performance
- Talent is attracted to competitors giving them a competitive advantage
- Lack of candidate quality
- Poor staff retention rates
- Low employee engagement
- Poor direct sourcing contact conversions
- Lack of awareness of organisation in external market
- Inconsistent process leading to varying service levels to hiring managers
- Candidate experience not measured leading to potential disenfranchised individuals
- Lack of application volumes
- No internal team, previous team made redundant
- High dependency on expensive recruitment agencies.
- Pressure to pay Premium remuneration and compensation to secure candidates
Our consultative recruitment transformation programme features the benefits gained from a Recruitment Outsource along with the strategic thought leadership of our senior personnel and the dedication and excellence of our recruiters and data analysts.
We will build a recruitment model which will be transferred back to you at the end of the programme, enabling you to gain future benefits and build long lasting candidate relationships. Throughout our tailored programme we provide independent and expert advice, increase the awareness and effective of your employer brand and achieve recruitment success at all levels of the business and across multiple disciplines.
When you work with Cogito you benefit from some of the very best recruitment, employer branding and data analytics experts. We build programmes of work around your needs, applying our passion, skill and experience to transform the way your business conducts recruitment and engages talent.
Working with an aspiring world leading construction services business, Cogito provided extensive research to help recruit talent to new locations. Without this research, the organisation’s whole expansion plan would be at risk,...
Cogito were engaged by a global payment solutions business to conduct a research study into the UK contact centre market with specific focus upon 6 UK locations. Our client was experiencing challenges in recruiting contact centre personnel in a saturated and highly...
Ever-growing, household name Client Since opening their first UK stores over 30 years ago, our client maintains their status one of Europe’s leading supermarket retailers. Nevertheless, they remain dedicated in continuing their growth within the industry. While our...
Request a Call Back